Tuesday, March 28, 2006

I voted!

I thought to put a picture here but didn't want to get my camera confiscated.

So I didn't change my address from the Ulpan in time so I ended up having to go for a nice walk to Baka rather than voting right down the block. A walk I gladly took.

On my walk I passed the place I think where Olmert voted because I saw loads of T.V. crews and Shin Bet agents. And areas were closed off by police line.

Then deeper into Katamon I spotted a Rebbe and a whole bunch of his chassidim with him coming out from having just voted.

In Baka it looked like voting was light. There were only two people in line in front of me. I don't know how it's supposed to be - but that seemed light to me.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you in Ulpan Etzion, and do you live in the absorption center in Talpiot Mizrach right now?

Reading your recent post, it reminded me of when I was there, and also used to visit a friend in Baka, and from the Center I took the bus to the main road and then walked to the Ulpan.

That was many years ago, before I married in NY. If you are, hope you are enjoying everything.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Pinchas said...

Yes. I was in Ulpan Etzion, Summer 2005. See posts in the archive about it. Now I'm in Rechavia. B"H I'm enjoying it. Thanks!

1:15 AM  
Blogger Pinchas said...

You tell me! Which Rebbe lives in Katamon?

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home