Saturday, September 16, 2006

Priceless Video Clip


"I have no Torah or wisdom to my credit. The only distinction I can apply to myself is that I had the merit, by G-d's grace, of living my life in the Holy City of Jerusalem."
-Rabbi Yosef Chaim Sonnenfeld ZT"L

"(We must) declare to the entire world its magnificence and beauty, its holiness and grandeur. If only we could express, with what may appear to us to be great exaggerations, even a ten-thousandth of the desirability of the beloved land, and the splendorous light of its Torah, and the superior light of its wisdom and prophecy!"
-Rabbi Avraham Yitzchok HaKohen Kook ZT"L

Both of these torah giants along with Sefardi Chief Rabbi Rav Yaakov Meir ZT"L and Rav Yitzchak Shlomo Blau ZT"L appear in a priceless clip taken in May 1918. Also in the clip are Winston Churchill, General Allenby and Dr. Jacob DeHaan along with their wives. Notice how these gedolim pick and choose very carefully whose hands they shake.

The first clip seems to be higher resolution but the second clip is longer.





If your firewall blocks those two click here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home