Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Aliyah Can Be Hazardous to Your Blog

Yes. Lots to worry about. Little time to blog. But every once and a while I get to come up for air. So here's a quick Aliyah update. The latest news is I'll be sticking to my original plan which I think makes the most sense. Ulpan Eztion for the first several months and take it from there. (I was strongly considering finding an apartment and taking some job interviews but I don't want to get stuck living in an American bubble because I skipped some important klita steps. Their will be plenty of time for that later. Now I have to land safely, learn some Hebrew and make some friends.)

So today I submitted my application for Aliyah to the Israeli Consulate. And it really wasn't all that bad. The trick seems to be knowing exactly what forms you are supposed to use and exactly what the nice lady behind the window is going to do with those forms. Hamavin Yavin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home