Thursday, February 10, 2005

Take two: If you can't beat 'em join 'em!



So it looks like everybody is promoting their nominations and soliciting votes. Personally, when I think of “awards” I think more of an objective committee judging on a criteria that’s based solely on the merit of the content.

That said, in fact those are the rules. “Campaigning” is part of the awards. So if you got a second and like the pictures I took for Kumah at the Winter 04 NBN Aliyah flight click here and vote for “Aliyah” (second from the bottom.)

Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pinchas said...

Dave,

I've removed the comments that you took offense too. Though I believe you've misinterpreted my tone. No offense was intended. Friends? :-)

12:05 PM  
Blogger Aussie Dave said...

No worries :)

12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home