Thursday, May 19, 2005

Anti-Semitism Hits Queens

As if I needed another excuse. In any case if I get my NBN flight choice I'll be landing in Israel on July 13, 2005 so I won't be around Queens the 14th...


From Arutz-7:

Request for Increased Patrols in Queens Following Anti-Semitic Vandalism
16:10 May 19, '05 / 10 Iyar 5765

(IsraelNN.com) After a number of vehicles and mailboxes were marred with anti-Semitic graffiti on Wednesday, Jewish community leaders called on New York City Police (NYPD) to step-up patrols in the borough of Queens.

The graffiti, which was scrawled across at least 17 cars along 164th Street in Fresh Meadows, reads, "Kill all Jews on 7-14-05." It was on July 14th, 1933 that the Nazi's took power in Germany.

Police have assigned the investigation to the Hate Crimes Unit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home